- In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings and any reference to singular includes plural and vice versa; also, any reference to gender includes masculine, feminine and neuter:
- “We”, “us”, “our”, “AdviceZone” – refers to www.AdviceZone.org.uk, including but not limited to its agents, employees, directors, shareholders, subcontractors.
- “User”, “you”, “yours” – refers to anyone who uses the AdviceZone.org.uk website.
- “Affiliate” – refers to any 3rd party who introduces users to the website from time to time whether by physical or virtual referral or via website code or in any way whatsoever.
- “Parties” – refers to a combination of a user and the AdviceZone.
- “Terms”, “terms and conditions”, “T&C”, “agreement” – refers to these terms and conditions.
- “Website” – refers to www.AdviceZone.org.uk
- “Links”, “linked websites”, “third party website” – refers to links to third party resources and businesses on the internet.
- “Question”, “enquiry”, “query”, “issue”– refers to the question that a user addresses to AdviceZone with the view of getting an answer for which a fee is paid.
- All Parties warrant that they are at least eighteen years of age.
- This agreement governs any use of the website as a guest or a fee-paying user.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your internet connection are aware of these T&C and that they comply with them.
- AdviceZone reserves the right to modify, change or revise these T&C including any fees or charges in respect of the website and its services at any time and without prior notice. Any such amended terms will automatically replace these T&C and will come into force once published on the website. Please review the T&C section of the website regularly.
- If any clause or part of these T&C is found to be unreasonable or unenforceable, then the rest of these T&C shall remain in full force and effect mutatis mutandis.
- All intellectual property and copyright in the contents of the website, including all answers and sample documents produced by AdviceZone, are the property of AdviceZone and may not be reproduced, cut, pasted, printed, distributed in any shape or form electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of AdviceZone. AdviceZone has the absolute discretion to withhold such consent.
The Scope of AdviceZone Services
- The purpose of AdviceZone.org.uk is to provide affordable general advice, information and guidance about your rights and responsibilities as per your submitted query. All advice provided is relevant to the laws of England and Wales only.
- All the advice, information and guidance provided by AdviceZone is provided in good faith and aims at empowering the general public by helping them understand their legal rights and obligations.
- The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information on the website. AdviceZone and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the website at any time. Please check regularly the contents of the website.
- Users agree to submit one query at a time. Where a submitted large query consists of a few separate issues, each issue should be submitted separately and paid for separately. AdviceZone has the right to reject any large queries at its absolute discretion.
- AdviceZone reserves the right at its sole discretion and without notice to suspend the website for any reason whatsoever without incurring any liabilities to AdviceZone.
- Whilst we aim to ensure that the advice, the guidance and the information provided to users is up to date at the time when the response is emailed to the user, we cannot guarantee that the information we provide is correct, current, up to date, or suitable for the specific situations you may have. AdviceZone will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use any advice provided to you.
- AdviceZone does not provide legal advice and is not to be used as a substitute for legal advice in any situation.
- AdviceZone cannot and does not provide legal advice about what to do in the specific circumstances of your case.
- AdviceZone.org.uk is not to be used for emergency/urgent advice under any circumstances. Any user with an urgent legal issue is recommended to immediately seek advice from a qualified legal expert or assistance from the free advice centres AND the user hereby agrees to do so.
- AdviceZone is unable to complete any legal or non-legal forms, take instructions from users or represent any user’s case in any court or other authorities.
- All the content on the website and any information/ advice/ guidance/ documents received from AdviceZone are for your personal use only and not for resale or sharing with others, including public sharing via printed, electronic, or social media. Your use of the website does not entitle you to resell any content from the website, whether accessed directly or received via email from AdviceZone.
- Information and documents received via the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice about your situation.
- It is the responsibility of the users to provide complete and correct details for the submitted query/question. When responding to a user’s query, AdviceZone will assume that all the details provided by the user are correct. If misleading and/or incorrect details are provided by the user, the user accepts that the information, advice, and guidance provided by AdviceZonein such circumstances may be inaccurate. In the above circumstances, AdviceZone will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of or the inability to use such advice provided. Also, AdviceZone is not able to offer refunds in such circumstances
- AdviceZone users have the option to upload documents related to their query. The sole purpose of uploading such documents is to offer additional details about your query. Users who decide to upload the document(s) to add relevant details to their query, agree to the following rules:
- Any document uploaded in support of your query must be strictly relevant and related to the submitted query. AZ unilaterally reserves the right to not read, review or otherwise consider any uploaded information which is irrelevant and/or unrelated to the submitted query.
- Any document uploaded in support of your query must not contain any personal identifying details for you or any other person. Prior to uploading any document onto the AZ website, users agree to remove any personal identifying details from any document uploaded.
- The file name of any document uploaded must be your order number and must not contain your personal details.
- Users can only upload documents in the following formats: word, jpeg.
- Users have the duty to submit good quality, readable, indexed/numbered documents. Unreadable and/or mismatched documents will not be used by AZ to answer your query. If the documents submitted are unusable for the reasons indicated above, AZ will not consult the documents and will answer your query based on the information submitted in the initial form.
- Users must not upload confidential documents or otherwise restricted information/documents that belong to them or to another person.
- By uploading any confidential information on the AZ website, users accept that any confidential information they uploaded can be made public and non-confidential by uploading it. We do not guarantee that any content uploaded by you will be treated as confidential. All content that you upload to our website will be treated as non-confidential.
- Users must not upload documents/information that:
- is deceptive, dishonest, deceitful, inaccurate or untrue;
- misrepresents your identity, status or any affiliation you may have with any third party;
- is discriminatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, etc. or otherwise unacceptable and/or illegal;
- infringes any other rights of any other person;
- contravenes the terms of a court order;
- A user who failed to remove personal details from a document they uploaded onto the AZ website will be solely liable for any future legal and non-legal disputes related to any unauthorised personal data use or breach.
- It is the sole responsibility of the AZ users to ensure that they have the correct an appropriate legal authority to use, process, and handle all the documents/information that they upload onto AZ website, including but not restricted to copyrights, any applicable intellectual property rights, licence, etc.
- AZ is not responsible for securing or backing up any data or content uploaded by you, and we are not responsible for any loss or corruption of such data or content. Users are responsible to independently back up any documents/information uploaded onto AZ.
- Once AZ has issued final advice repose to your query, we will delete any documents that you have uploaded onto AZ website.
- Any information and documents available through the website are intended for guidance only. Therefore, if you need to produce a document for your specific problem, please consult a suitably qualified professional. If you are using a template/guide form received from AdviceZone, please check third-party sources to ensure that the form is still valid at the time when you intend to use it.
- The user agrees to be responsible for the evaluation of the accuracy and usefulness of any answer/advice/guidance/information/document received from AdviceZone in response to their question/query, including information available via the website or any linked website.
- By agreeing to these T&Cs a user agrees to seek advice from a qualified legal expert if necessary to verify the accuracy and suitability of the advice/information/guidance received from AdviceZone in response to their queries.
- At its discretion, AdviceZone may delete all information from the site/chat posted by a user.
- It is the responsibility of the user to make sure that they have made a note of any answers/information/content which they may require for their future use.
- Nothing on the website and in the email, answers received from AdviceZone in response to a user’s query creates a professional relationship between the user and AdviceZone outside the website whatsoever. Purchasing advice from AdviceZone by a user does not afford any privilege or confidentiality in respect of the dealings between the parties and no solicitor/lawyer/barrister/client relationship or any other relationship exists or is hereby created.
- AdviceZone reserves the right without permission and without limitation to use any question/query/answer in its advertising and promotional material, either in edited, unedited or partial format, but will not disclose the identity of the source without permission of that source.
- AdviceZone does not answer academic or coursework questions and users agree not to post any such question on AdviceZone. Any fees paid for such questions will not be refunded under any circumstances. Users warrant that no question posted on the website is academic or coursework.
- AdviceZone agrees to the following:
i. Not to divulge intentionally any personal details including but not limited to: landline or mobile telephone number, fax number, email address, postal address or personal details in any question or reply or other communication via the website.
ii. That any personal details posted on the website which are visible for the public may be immediately removed without any liability being incurred by AdviceZone.
iii. To answer questions in a professional, easy to understand, accurate, and timely manner.
- Any sample forms, templates, documents, etc. supplied by AdviceZone to you in response to a submitted query are for private use only. Any sample forms, templates, documents, etc. supplied by AdviceZone in response to your query are intended as general information and guidance only and not as advice applicable to any specific factual situation. If you are unsure how to complete, edit, or proceed with a document, form, etc., please consult a legal specialist. When using a sample document provided by AdviceZone, you agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the appropriate use of any documents received from AdvcieZone under this paragraph.
- We do not give you any assurance or guarantee that our documents are suitable, sufficient, or appropriate for the use to which you put them (whether they are unedited, or edited by you or anyone else.
- All documents, such as forms, templates, etc. provided by AdviceZone, are intended as a guide only and are not to be interpreted as the legal or financial advice specific to your circumstances.
- Any of the documents provided by AdviceZone contain solely generic information, and we do not guarantee that we will review any details of the query you had submitted to AdviceZone before we sent you any sample forms, templates, documents.
- You cannot submit/present/send any of the documents supplied by AdviceZone as a replacement of the materials/documents/forms that you are required to provide to any agencies an/or authorities in your specific case.
- Any sample forms, templates, documents, etc. supplied by AdviceZone to you in response to a submitted query are for private use only. Any sample forms, templates, documents, etc. supplied by AdviceZone in response to your query are intended as general information and guidance only and not as advice applicable to any specific factual situation. If you are unsure how to complete, edit, or proceed with a document, form, etc., please consult a legal specialist. When using a sample document provided by AdviceZone, you agree that: You are solely responsible for the appropriate use of any documents received from AdvcieZone under this paragraph.
– We do not give you any assurance or guarantee that our documents are suitable, sufficient, or appropriate for the use to which you put them (whether they are unedited, or edited by you or anyone else.
– All documents, such as forms, templates, etc. provided by AdviceZone, are intended as a guide only and are not to be interpreted as the legal or financial advice specific to your circumstances.
– Any of the documents provided by AdviceZone contain solely generic information, and we do not guarantee that we will review any details of the query you had submitted to AdviceZone before we sent you any sample forms, templates, documents.
– You cannot submit any of the documents supplied by AdviceZone as a replacement of the documents that you are required to submit in your specific case.
- AdviceZone reserves the right to terminate the service to any user at any time without giving any reason. In such cases AdviceZone will terminate the service immediately upon giving notice by email at the suspended user’s last known email address. Any user wishing to appeal a suspension of service may do so by sending us their written reasons via CONTACT US button on the website.
- AdviceZone reserves the right to terminate any user account and/or user access to the website indefinitely if AdviceZone suspects that any fraudulent, unauthorised commercial, criminal, inappropriate or other such undesirable activity is being conducted through the use of the website.
- Any terminated account may be subject to a reinstatement fee at AdviceZone’s absolute discretion. If any account is reinstated then AdviceZone is under no obligation to maintain the content in any account prior to the date of the termination.
- Cancellation or termination of an account/submitted query does not constitute any waiver of any liability or obligation of any 3rd party or user under this Agreement but absolves AdviceZone of any liability.
- Users have the right to proceed with our service and ask for an answer to their query at their sole discretion. AdviceZone operates a transparent fixed price policy of £25 per enquiry. If the user’s enquiry relates to multiple issues and requires various advice, AdviceZone will inform users that various advice is needed to answer all the issues in the user’s query fully. The user reserves the right to accept or refuse to proceed. AdviceZone will not charge user unless he requests explicitly further help from AdviceZone. Once the user requests the answer from AdviceZone and completes the payment transaction, the users’ account will be debited. AdviceZone uses Payment Gateway company to process all the payments. All payments are secure and encrypted. The transaction data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). The Payment Gateway Integration company we use, stores the users’ credit/debit card data, as long as it is necessary to complete their purchase. After that, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All payments are to be made in advance. Once the payment is received by AdviceZone, an answer will be produced and sent to the client promptly.
- AdviceZone operates a fair and clear refund policy. A full refund will only be available if AdviceZone, for any reason whatsoever, cannot produce an answer to a submitted paid query or the answer to the paid query is substantially and unreasonably delayed. AdviceZone cannot refund any monies paid by a user where the user is unhappy/dissatisfied about the advice received. In such circumstances, you are advised to follow our complaints procedure below. Also, AdviceZone cannot refund any monies paid by a user where the user has requested and agreed to receive/received/downloaded a template/guide document from AdviceZone.
- Users have the right to cancel the service requested from AdviceZone at any time. AdviceZone aims to treat all cancellation requests fairly. Once the payment is cleared, it can only be refunded if the cancellation request was received before AdviceZone started working on the submitted query. Any refunds covered by this section are entirely the discretion of AdviceZone. Any refund paid under this section will be subject to 25% administration fee.
- AdviceZone reserves the right to refuse any refund requests and to charge an administration fee of 25% of any amount being re-credited.
- AdviceZone cannot and does not guarantee that any question submitted by a user will be answered and AdviceZone shall have no liability in respect of any question remaining unanswered except for the fixed price paid by the user.
- AdviceZone reserves the right to refuse to accept any query/question and/or respond to a previously accepted query at any time, without notice, and for any reason. In such case AdviceZone will incur no liability for any loss incurred by any user/party whatsoever, except for the fixed price paid for the query.
- All payments are made in Sterling. AdviceZone shall not be responsible for any losses incurred by any party resultant on any such late payment whether or not any delay is the fault of AdviceZone or not.
- AdviceZone website as well as the email responses to users’ queries may contain links to third party websites and third-party electronic resources. Those links are provided for your convenience and to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. Users agree to use third party websites cautiously and use the information on third party websites in accordance with sections 22, 25, 26 of these T&C. AdviceZone does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party linked sites. AdviceZone is not legally authorised to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo or copyrighted material that may appear in the link.
- AdviceZone does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any third party or linked site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained on a third party or a linked site, and any changes or updates to a third party or linked site. AdviceZone is not responsible for any communications, webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any third party or linked site.
- These T&C do not cover your interaction with any third party or linked sites that users may access, including websites accessed following the links that AdviceZone sent to the user or via links available on the website. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party sites. If you use any service provided on a third party or linked site, then: (a) AdviceZone will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and (b) AdviceZone does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
Governing Law and Liabilities
- All T&C and use of the website is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any person or company using the website submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the County Court of England and Wales or the District Registry of the High Court of England and Wales located within the catchment of AdviceZone Ltd. registered address.
- The provisions of the Contracts Rights of 3rd Parties Act are excluded under these T&C. Any reference to a statute includes any amendments thereto or replacement statute thereof.
- If for any reason any party commences any legal action against AdviceZone then the party commencing the legal action agrees to indemnify AdviceZone in respect of any and all legal and any other costs in dealing with the action or proposed action whether or not the matter proceeds to court.
- In the event that notwithstanding these T&C any competent or other court or tribunal or mediator awards damages in respect of any negligent or alleged negligent advice received via the website or for any reason whatsoever, then the party bringing the successful action agrees to limit their claim for damages solely to the equivalent of the fee paid through the website in respect of the answer/question/advice only which is the subject of the litigation. The party bringing the suit further agrees to indemnify AdviceZone against legal costs and in the event of a successful or otherwise claim to be responsible for both their own and AdviceZone legal costs and disbursements.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing in all cases liability of AdviceZone shall be limited to the monetary consideration paid by a user in respect of an individual question and/or answer.
- Users agree to indemnify AdviceZone against third party claims in respect of any question posted on the website.
- AdviceZone is not responsible for the verification of the identity of any of the website users.
- Users agree that any information posted on the website will be Internet searchable and AdviceZone has no liability in any post answer or reply or email is discovered by any third party.
- AdviceZone Ltd is committed to providing an excellent service to our customers, and we aim to resolve any complaints or concerns promptly and fairly.
- If you have a complaint about the service you received from AdviceZone, please write to us using the CONTACT US section on the website stating the nature of the complaint. You should provide a clear description of your complaint and what you would like us to do to resolve the matter. You will need to provide your full name and contact us details.
- If you contact us electronically, you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days. If you decide to write via post, you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 4 -5 working days from the date your complaint letter was received.
- AdviceZone will investigate the matter fully and reply to you within 14 working days from the date your complaint was acknowledged stating our findings and what action may be taken.
- If you are not happy with the response to your initial complaint, you could ask us to look at our decision again and we will be happy to do so. Please forward your complaint to AdviceZone company directors. You will receive an acknowledgment of your complaint within 2 days (if submitted electronically) or 4-5 (if submitted via post) from the date the complaint was received. We will then review the matter fully and will reply to you within 14 working days (from the date it was acknowledged) starting our new findings, if any, and what action may be taken.
- AdviceZone Ltd is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England & Wales no 06337888. Our registered office is 36-38 Westbourne Grove, Newton Road. London. W2 5SH. Our aim is to facilitate the public’s access to justice by providing everyone with information about their legal rights and obligations at an affordable price. We believe that our service will help the general public build their confidence and skills to assert their legal rights.